Join Lanny Bassham for a 3 part webinar series for competitive shotgun shooters.
Is the following true about you?
- You know what the top 5% (that do 95% of the winning) know about the mental game.
- You have defined your Mental System. It includes the optimum things to think before, during, and after a shot, station, round and tournament day.
- You have eliminated worry, fear, and frustration that plague your competitors.
- You are confident, decisive and in control of your emotions.
- You are immune to the negative effects of pressure, fear, over-trying, and negativity.
- Your competition scores are consistent and equal to or better than your training scores.
If not, I hope you will consider joining me to address these issues in our new webinar series.
Mental Mastery for Shotgun. This training, including all three sessions, will take place on August 14, 21 and 28 at 10 am-11:30 am central time each week for only $497 if you register by midnight August 10, 2020, or $597 after that date.
Session 1 – August 14, 2020
Identifying What You Need to Do to Have Mental Mastery.
- Think the Way the Top 5% (that do 95% of the winning) Think.
- Identify All the Essential Elements of a Consistent Mental Game.
- Gain an Understanding of How Performance is Generated.
- Learn the Principles of Mental Management and How They Apply to Shotgun Sports.
(With a sound foundation, you can move forward in developing an effective mental system you can rely on when it matters!)
Session 2 – August 21, 2020
How To Build an Effective Mental System for Skeet, Trap & Sporting Clays
- Learn The Three Steps to Consistency
- Learn the Three Phases of a Task.
- Determine the Best Things to Think About Before, During, and After a Shot, Stage, Round, Competition Day, or Event.
- Understand the Differences in a Mental System for Skeet, Sporting Clays, and Trap.
(By developing a stable Mental Management System you can rely on, you will have more consistency in any pressure situation! The key to winning is CONSISTENCY)
Stage 3 – August 28, 2020
Learn to Overcome the Obstacles That Cost Shooters Championships
- How to Use Pressure to Your Advantage
- Learn the Secret to Become Fearless in Competitions
- How to Beat Over-trying and Over-Thinking
- What to Do When Score Cost You Targets
- Dealing with Negative People and Situations
(To truly implement the Mental Management System, you must learn to eliminate the obstacles that often keep you from winning)